In addition to its human care products, Keneric Healthcare is proud to offer adapted versions of these products that enhance veterinary clinician portfolios.
What is RTD™ Veterinary Wound Care?
RTD™ is a proprietary highly absorbent antimicrobial foam with Methylene Blue (0.25 mg/g), Gentian Violet (0.25 mg/g) and Silver Ion (7 mg/g) integrated into the polymer matrix, and has been shown to be tolerated well by most animal patients.
Indications for Use:
RTD™ Wound Dressing is indicated for the treatment of partial to full thickness wounds with moderate to heavy exudate, including:
- Open Sores
Active ingredients: Silver, Methylene Blue and Gentian Violet
- Draws protein rich exudate away from wound; creates a favorable wound healing environment
- Effective antimicrobial and antifungal properties; reduces bacterial load
- Early and sustained antimicrobial protection; helps prevent biofilm
- Analgesic; significant pain reduction reported
- Non-cytotoxic; use throughout the continuum of care